MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Vote Reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I'm sorry for my English sucks.I want to explain the problem where I live.I want to ask my question.

http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=708
I use the application. Voting process in this application have threads. I want to make this voting system in messages. Appreciation for this plug-ins installed. But the real problem I would like to sort by the number of taste responses.
sorted by the number of basic subject + comments appreciated
the real issue is going to vote on or under the most admiration.

How do I make it? Do you have an idea?
Again, sorry for my English sucks Frown
(06-20-2012 03:38 AM)Scarlet Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make this voting system in messages.
Do you mean that you want vote per post, not per thread?
Maybe you can use the thanks/like system for that (I think you can find the plugin in the MyBB Mods)?

(06-20-2012 03:38 AM)Scarlet Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to sort by the number of taste responses.
What do you mean by the 'taste response'? Do you mean thread replies?
Actually, the 'Most Comments' sort in this example application is sorting threads by thread replies:
xtsug_forumdisplay_threadlist template (line #18 by default):

HTML Code
<strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=replies&amp;order=desc">Most Comments</a></strong>

I've removed the others sortby (thread subject, author, views and lastpost).
If you want to add it there, you can find the code in your default forumdisplay_threadlist template:

HTML Code
<tr>
	<td class="tcat" colspan="3" width="66%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=subject&amp;order=asc">{$lang->thread}</a> {$orderarrow['subject']} / <a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=starter&amp;order=asc">{$lang->author}</a> {$orderarrow['starter']}</strong></span></td>
	<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=replies&amp;order=desc">{$lang->replies}</a> {$orderarrow['replies']}</strong></span></td>
	<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=views&amp;order=desc">{$lang->views}</a> {$orderarrow['views']}</strong></span></td>
	{$ratingcol}
	<td class="tcat" align="right" width="20%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=lastpost&amp;order=desc">{$lang->lastpost}</a> {$orderarrow['lastpost']}</strong></span></td>
</tr>

I'm sorry if I misunderstand what you mean.

mm sory Frown
I tried to do something;
A system should issue a question of that person. The matter be listed under the most voted comments. question, the answer will reveal the most help.
I want to do what happened.
Thank you very much.
mm tried to write a little more simple Frown
"Vote reply to sort by the score."

Do you have any idea how do I do?
Trying to understand your posts is making my head hurt.

Are you looking for a Stackoverflow type system where each 'thread' is a question, all replies are answers, and people can vote on the answers?
(06-21-2012 09:29 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to understand your posts is making my head hurt.

Are you looking for a Stackoverflow type system where each 'thread' is a question, all replies are answers, and people can vote on the answers?
Yes, definitely
XThreads won't do that because it doesn't touch posts.
Maybe a modification to a post voting plugin is what you want.
Reference URL's