MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Mysql Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, im getting these error when I try to edit forum settings and click save settings.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'xthreads_settingoverrides' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_forums SET `xthreads_tplprefix`='', `xthreads_langprefix`='', `xthreads_grouping`='0', `xthreads_firstpostattop`='0', `xthreads_allow_blankmsg`='0', `xthreads_nostatcount`='1', `xthreads_inlinesearch`='0', `xthreads_fdcolspan_offset`='0', `xthreads_settingoverrides`='', `xthreads_postsperpage`='0', `xthreads_hideforum`='1', `xthreads_hidebreadcrumb`='1', `xthreads_defaultfilter`='', `xthreads_wol_announcements`='', `xthreads_wol_forumdisplay`='', `xthreads_wol_newthread`='', `xthreads_wol_attachment`='', `xthreads_wol_newreply`='', `xthreads_wol_showthread`='', `xthreads_wol_xtattachment`='' WHERE fid=76

I recently changed domain name and started to get this error but trading forum work perfectly. Any fixes for this are really appreciated.
It means that there is no xthreads_settingoverrides field in your forums table. When the last time you upgrade your XThreads version? Did you run the upgrade process (not only uploading the new files, but run the upgrade process)?
Didnt run upgrade process, as it didnt show anywhere.
Open up your cache/xthreads.php file. What is the XTHREADS_INSTALLED_VERSION value there?
(06-30-2012 12:37 AM)Aswin124 Wrote: [ -> ]I recently changed domain name
Could you expand on this?
I suspect you've done more than merely change a domain name, such as move to a different host?
Yea moved to different host, also took backup of mysql and restored it.
And I presume you didn't actually move the files over, and put on a newer version of XThreads (so you're stuck with an old version of the database with new version of the files, something you should never do).
If you know what version you previously had installed, you can try changing the defined version in cache/xthreads.php, which will allow the upgrader to update your database.

I hope you haven't done the same thing with MyBB itself.
I reinstalled xthreads, fixed it now. I had latest version of mybb even before switching host. So database in mybb is not a problem.
Reference URL's