MyBB Hacks

Full Version: x_forumdisplay_thread_gotounread not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone imagine why? It is still showing the default gotounread style even though I've appended the proper prefix.
I presume you meant prepended.

Seems to work here.  I guess double-check that you don't have duplicates of the template in other template sets.
I did not even know this word, haha ... thanks.

There doesn't seem to be any duplicate of the template, weird.
Try it on a clean install of MyBB, see if it works.  If it doesn't, please put down the steps to reproduce the issue.  If it does, try making modifications to the board until you encounter the issue.
Managed to fix it, it was weird. I deleted the template ... and then the template was still there when the page refreshed. Deleted it again and it disappeared. Added it again and it was working. Well, thanks!
That happens sometime to me in not global templates, I have to revert them like 2~4 times to get them working..
It's probably possible to create duplicate templates in MyBB because it doesn't enforce any form of constraint on the templates table.

Code:
ALTER TABLE mybb_templates ADD UNIQUE KEY (sid,title)

^ The above query should stop duplicate templates from occurring. (might also make the templates load slightly quicker perhaps?)

I suppose it will trow a SQL error, right? As sometimes, wrong written plugins may also duplicate templates.
If you try to insert twice, yes.
Reference URL's