MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Help with Custom WOL Text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT: sorry I didn't notice this forum isn't for help. I should have posted in the Xthreads release topic.

Hello,

I am currently trying to figure out the custom text for when users view the who's online list. currently, I have these fields entered for my youtube video gallery:

Forum Display: Viewing <a href="{1}">{2}</a>
New Thread: Adding a new video
New Reply: Replying to <a href="{1}">{2}</a> video
Show Thread: Watching <a href="{1}">{2}</a> video

The first 2 work the way they should be. the second two do not. they simply show the default text that shows when viewing whos online. ("Replying to Thread" and "Reading Thread")

i tried search for this but did not find any answers. any direction in regards to this would be very helpful. Thank you!
Looks like some version of MyBB 1.6.x changed a query and broke it.
Can fix by editing inc/xthreads/xt_mischooks.php
find:

PHP Code:
							if(!$done && !$write_query && substr(trim($string), 0, 73) == "SELECT t.fid, t.tid, t.subject, t.visible, p.displaystyle AS threadprefix") {

replace with:

PHP Code:
							if(!$done && !$write_query && (substr(trim($string), 0, 73) == "SELECT t.fid, t.tid, t.subject, t.visible, p.displaystyle AS threadprefix" || substr(trim($string), 0, 80) == "SELECT t.uid, t.fid, t.tid, t.subject, t.visible, p.displaystyle AS threadprefix")) {

Thanks for finding.

Very nice, thank you again ZiNgA BuRgA. Fix works great.
Reference URL's