MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Issue with spamalyser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I tried posting under the plugins board but it would give me an error about lacking sufficient permissions, so I'll post here instead. Sorry if that's bad.

A user tried posting a message on our boards and received the following error:

Code:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1364 - Field 'pid' doesn't have a default value
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_spamalyser_log (`event`,`score`,`details`,`dateline`,`message`,`uid`,`username`,`fid`,`ipaddress`,`httpreq`,`timeonline`,`postcount`,`actions`,`subject`) VALUES ('0','0.010653409090909','a:6:{s:10:\"onlinetime\";d:0.010653409090909092;s:6:\"ipdiff\";d:0;s:3:\"msg\";i:0;s:3:\"sfs\";d:0;s:13:\"google_search\";d:0;s:13:\"markedreports\";d:0;}','1345738692','Your name: Blazzed \r\nYour STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42867562 \r\n[b]Guard ban or Server ban?[/b]: Server ban \r\n[b]Ban reason[/b]:i typed pp_pixelrender in the console\r\n[b]Banning admin[/b]: Really don\'t know \r\n[b]Apology, explanation or additional notes[/b]: I\'m so very sorry my friend said if i did it i would get ban and i said bull shit and i typed it and BAM i was auto ban please unban me i love to play your jailbreak please.:iiam:','2231','Blazzed','9','24.188.77.107','POST /forums/newthread.php?fid=

I'd appreciate some help to solve the issue, thanks.

I'm very surprised you're not getting SQL errors elsewhere as MyBB wasn't designed to run with SQL strict mode enabled.
You can try altering the mybb_spamalyser_log table and setting the default value for pid to be 0.
Yeah that seems to have fixed it, thanks.

Could you elaborate on "SQL strict mode", what it is, how can I find out if it's enabled, how can I disable it, etc?

Thanks.
Reference URL's