MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Multi account delete from members list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again guys, i have something in mind i would love to have made.
I run a board in a way we are always deleting users for different reasons.
I have to do it one by one.. the way things are now in the Admin CP user settings.
It takes SO much time when you are deleting 20 or 30 accounts a day... 1 by 1.
They are not all 0 posters, so we need to be able to choose the accounts 1 by 1 we are deleting.

What i would like is a simple "check box" on the members list beside each name/account.
This way i can check multi user on that members page and just hit "delete users" And the checked accounts on that page are gone at once.
Just like the way you can already check the boxes on more then one post to do a multi command for posts made.

I should add that only admin's would be able to have this feacher.

The simple delete i am looking for is the same one thats in the Admin CP with their accounts
[Image: vsdsee.jpg]

It would look something like this where you could check the box on all the names.
[Image: qzonbq.jpg]

I am not fussy on where the check box is, only that each name on the list has one i can check.
Whatever is easiest for who helps us is just fine with me. I would be grateful just to have this handy plugin made for us.

This community is very helpful and i appreciate all the help i have already been givin here.

Hope this is simple enough someone wants to help us out.

Thanks in advance
I was thinking.. would be even easier maybe if we just added a delete link in each account?
Then it would just be a matter of linking a simple delete command to each member on the list?

The check boxes way i am sure would need way more codding and is not that big a deal to have.

Something like this maybe? Or maybe even a new column for it after their name?
[Image: sd0eo8.jpg]

Once a delete link is clicked, then there would be a simple "popup" asking if i am sure i want to do this.
A refresh of the page after the delete would not really be needed.. but if easy to do.. would be better.

This would be so handy for many others i know.
I am willing to pay someone to do this if needed.. its well worth it to me and my admin team.

If someone wants to do this for a little cash for you time, send me a PM.

I am more then willing to pay something first!

Please do not take offense to me willing to pay.
This sort of thing is a LOT of work even if you know what you are doing. Your time IS worth something.
I have been helped here many times now and would like to give something back to all the great and helpful people like ZiNgA BuRgA.

Money is all i have to offer back to the community.. sorry Frown
Reference URL's