MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Invest in Board module
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Invest in Board is an interesting module.  It allows users to "invest" their money into the growth of the board.

There are three ways in which a user can invest in: registrations, posts and threads.

Basically, a user will buy this "investment item".  And for the specified period of time, they will get paid for every new registration, post or thread.

Of course, don't forget to adjust everything to suit your board's activity!
This is very interesting module.
Thanks'. I will try.
Thx I already download Smile
hi first of all thanks for ur nice mods but i cant get invest.php to works, ive upload at myplaza folder but nothing appear at modules page Frown
Teduhdulu Wrote:hi first of all thanks for ur nice mods but i cant get invest.php to works, ive upload at myplaza folder but nothing appear at modules page Frown

ah i figure it out

it should in /inc/plugins/myplaza not in /inc/myplaza

im sorry :shy: hehe

When you get one of these investment item's you can't find a trace of it anywhere in MyPlaza (for the user), it would be nice to have it in the inventory or even a report of how much it has earned you and how much days are left etc.

how does this work exactly and how can or how do you know if the member who is investing recieve myplaza bucks for their investments? am confuse how does this work?
This pays a small amount of money to users when either of the three events (new registration, new thread or new post) occur.

As the above Guest pointed out, there is currently know way for a user to know whether they have an investment in effect at the present time.
On the MyPlaza.php page, the length effect of the module seems to be blank on the "Invest in New Threads" and "Invest in New Posts" items. You can see this in the image below:

[attachment=86]
Have you set values for those items?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's