MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Cool Codes (Syntax Highlighter)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This plugin is problematic under PHP 7.x or newer.

This is pretty much a MyBB 1.4/1.6 port of my Syntax Highlighter for MyBB 1.2.
I've also added line numbers to this one.

To resolve speed issues, you may be interested in my preparser cache plugin.

See the following thread for examples of what this looks like: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=33 (note, no code edits required for this version of the plugin)
The advantages from this plugin is there are no more   chars appear when we copy and paste the code from any code tag to template. It's more 'readable'. There are line numbers, it will make us easier if we want to pointing up a specified line in post. And the select button too... I love it.

Amazing, Yumi. Thank you very much.
Nice! You've updated it Biggrin Last time I checked it was for 1.2 only so I decided not to try it, thanks a lot for updating it
(03-31-2010 11:42 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! You've updated it Biggrin Last time I checked it was for 1.2 only so I decided not to try it, thanks a lot for updating it

Yes
Excellent
do we need to edit anything or we just put this in plugins and voila it works instantly?
No code edits required in this version.
Geerrrr, seems that Opera (10.5x) is totally breaking the line numbering.  Looks fine in Firefox, and I tried all sorts of things, but couldn't get it to work in Opera.  Its crappy DragonFly debugger isn't much help either Frown

Does anyone, with more CSS knowledge, know why Opera doesn't like me?
Thanks.
It displays fine for me (c++ code) on Opera 10.60
Do you have a screenshot of it not working?
Try this thread: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=292
Maybe also try reducing the width of your browser.  Once you've done that, try scrolling down some of the larger code boxes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's