MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Quick Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Similar to how the Quick Reply on thread pages works, this basically adds a Quick Thread box at the bottom of forum pages to allow users to post new threads without having to go to a new page.

Screenshot:
This is a great plugin.
Very useful.
Thank you very much, Yumi.
WoW. Thats a great feature
great plug in but is it possiable to have above of what i showed in the picture like the quick reply
Edit your forumdisplay template and move {$quickthread} to where you want it.
(06-06-2010 07:41 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Edit your forumdisplay template and move {$quickthread} to where you want it.

ok thanks for that explanation! I will be looking into adding this right after I work out some other small issues that I presently am having
i really like this idea but would like to see a drop down menu to select which forum to post into.. or even have a quick post button on the index page which opens this in a popup Biggrin
That's an interesting idea.  I think both really need to go together to make much sense (ie click new thread on index and select forum from dropdown).
Unfortunately, I probably won't do it because I personally like it the way I've done it now, but your idea is certainly nice.  Maybe I'll consider it later.

Thanks for the suggestion ikeyayobre Smile
WOW.. awesome idea Cool
great idea
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's