MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Mod User Notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Allows moderators to keep notes on users.  The notes will appear in the user's profile page and on the postbit.  Will only be displayed to moderators.

This v1.3 release contains a template bugfix; thanks to RateU for finding it Smile
I just noticed MyBB Hacks is alive again, cool.  Smile
Thanks for the bugfix.
Thank you very much for the update, Yumi.

Screenshot:

Profile:
[Image: j81yj7.jpg]

Postbit Classic:
[Image: 10hn813.jpg]

Postbit:
[Image: 2h6dnc7.jpg]
Thanks again for the screenies Smile
Very good plugin
thnx
Does this work for 1.6? and if not is there plans to make it work?

Thanks
I think Yumi didn't make it compatible to 1.6 because there is a similar function in 1.6 by default?
(08-27-2010 06:06 AM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]I think Yumi didn't make it compatible to 1.6 because there is a similar function in 1.6 by default?

hmm. ok, I haven't upgraded to 1.6 yet but this is a feature I really need, (one of the reasons i was waiting to update) so I haven't looked to see if it is part of 1.6 or not. I know mods can edit part of user profiles in 1.6, but I DK which parts. Thanx for the response. I guess I'll have to install a test version of 1.6 to see.
There is a similar function in 1.6, but its a shade less handy that Yumi's plug in. With his you can type the notes direct in profile, with 1.6 you click to add a note and are linked to the modcp. There you add the note.

The notes you make are also not visible on the post bit, so I think Yumi's is better.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's