MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Latest MyBB SVN Download Packages [updated every hour]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This post is for those who wish to test out the latest development MyBB code, but cannot (or don't want to) use the SVN for whatever reason they may have.
This post contains the latest MyBB SVN code (updated every hour) packaged together.

Do NOT download the following unless you really know the consequences of using unstable, and unsupported code.
If you do not know the consequences, please use a stable release of MyBB.

Checkout VS Export?
Two versions are provided for each package, a checkout and an export.  The export package contains almost the same files you would get if MyBB had released the revision.  The checkout package contains everything that the export package contains, but also includes SVN meta-information - this is useful if you plan to continue updating the package through your own SVN client.

If you are unsure what to get, I suggest getting the Export.

MyBB Downloads

MyBB Trunk
Revision: 5176 (Browse) - stable revision: 1.6.0 r5172 [compare]
Last Updated: 4th August, 2010 (08:50 GMT)
Download: Export (32 bytes) | Checkout (550 bytes)
Latest Permalinks: Export | Checkout

MyBB 1.4.x Branch (1.4.x) [discontinued]
Revision: 5281 (Browse) - stable revision: 1.4.14 r5155 [compare]
Last Updated: 2nd December, 2010 (22:50 GMT)
Download: Export (871.61 KB) | Checkout (1 MB)
Latest Permalinks: Export | Checkout

Resources
MyBB Development Site
Reported MyBB Bugs
Latest SVN Changes
Official MyBB Download Page
Hmm, the "stable" releases I put up here are a bit out of date - need to update those.  Or perhaps, should I just remove them?  I doubt anyone downloads an official package from here anyway.

Actually, I wonder if anyone is really using this...  But I'll keep it here if anyone ever does.
It seems that they moved out the 1.6 branch from the trunk, so this auto-update script is kinda now broken.
But no-one actually uses this, right?  Cause I can't be stuffed fixing it if this is the case.

If a number of people do use it, I'll restore the script maybe.
Reference URL's