MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Why do people let to be fooled?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mean why? Labrocca, Lennart Saurt, and all that payed plugin gang is fooling you people. Wake up! Better mods on other forum software are free!
Stop calling people cheap this is free forum software! Lennart should try to go to other forums and try to sell them theme edits. We aren't idiots. Aeva Media is one of the biggest SMF mode and guess what? It's free! Some of the mods are laughable and they didn't take more than 5-10 minutes to write them. Who knows how many security issue they have? I tried almost every of Zinga's plugin and he does the really good job with security.  They are insulting everyone with their attitude. They aren't gods.
Stop these sentences: The subscription is quite worth it only 10$ for lifetime membership.
You can get it from MyBB central. It's payed plugin by Labrocca.
Sorry that plugin is payed.
It's quite worth it. For 10$ you get access to quality plugins (yeah right).

When kid writes license for software which is GPL!!! It looks like this.
I'm wondering what those people are eating when they are making some ''mumbo jumbo'' licenses for GPL software. Lennart Saurt you are clearly abusing and breaking GPL license!

Code:
License rules- please read them carefully!
The term addons means addons, plugins, themes and mycodes.

You are allowed to:
Install and use the addon in the given way on your forum.
Modify the code for your own needs on your own domains.
You may send me your modified version so it could be implemented in futher releases.

You are not allowed to:
Modify the addon for others.
Share / Reupload / Sell / Give away the addon.
Rebrand the addon.
Tell that you made this addon.
Transfer the addon with your forum if you sell it.
You may never remove or modify any copyright (visible or invisible).

For subscriber addons:
You are not allowed to install more then one copy of the addon for one subscription (one domain only).

I'll not be liable for any damage that the addons could cause.
The addon comes without warranty.

If you have any questions regarding these licenses please drop me a PM or Email. 

I don't blame any of the mod authors. The MyBB is guilty because they allow these type of behavior, because they don't distance themselves from other bulletin boards (Where did you see support staff members, and other part of bulletin software members join billion of member forums?), they accept the offers like MyBB.com, they allow the kids to rule the day, the founder is nowhere to be seen like doesn't care, the developers have to put their nose in everything instead of developing, the kids post the themes about eating someone, they act like the official forum is Facebook.

Let's stop the kids and their older friends. Don't be played for a fool. Don't pay for the plugins developed by adults or teenagers because kid developers can't say no to their special developed friendship with plugin developers. If they don't agree on piracy and hacking, then stop endorsing Hackforums.net MyBB developers!
Let's say no! Let's stop this once and for all. We all are the MyBB users, webmasters, we must not waste our money to kids so that they could use money from half-writed addons to buy mobile phones and other stuff.
Where are you all? Are you scared like mouses? Is that the best you can do? You try to run off when you're defeated and send other users to defend you? Shame on you for going to LGPL! Just to defend your little plugin developer friends.

Together we can stop ripping payed plugins clan once and for all! Let's allow for awesome payed mods to take place by boycotting small ones!

Say no to payed template edits, say no to ''it's quite worth it sentences'', lets make MyBB the best free forum software! Together we can make the software better! Long live the software Freedom.

Reference URL's