MyBB Hacks

Full Version: MyBB has a decent, helpful community.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • MyBB has a decent, helpful community.
There are some "issues", however the number of "decent" & "helpful" people is greater than the exceptions.
Do you agree?
Personally, issues do weigh things down a fair bit, even if it's only a few.  IMO, it's gone downhill more recently, so I'm glad I've left to get away.
There certainly are "decent" and "helpful" people there, yes, like in most communities.  I'm a bit on the edge on whether they outnumber the not-so-decent people (just maybe that the "better" people often have higher post counts).
Sure it has. /sarcasm. Like a facebook for spoiled kids.
There are many helpful users, but they are outweighed by the masses of 12's who have discovered an excellent forum software which is completely free.

MyBB is a big community, and its hard to keep people under control. Even a small community like here has its trolls..... yes, said troll has been banned (yay) but that was one out of 50.

Its pretty difficult to tell whether a user is serious or not until you see a few posts from them. I do think MYBB as a forum is going downhill a bit, but I also see more and more moderator presence nowadays. Now that 1.6 is released there will be a couple of weeks of users who do not read posting in hysterics, then it will all calm down. Then I think we will see more moderation of the forums.
Before things seemed more tense at mybb but lately they are getting better I think.
Reference URL's