MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Help! New theme but Xtreads isn't working!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed a new theme but I cant get the video gallery and article gallery to work.  They are accessible but only as regular post editors.  Seems like all the custom fields are missing??

Please see here: 7173mustangs.com  (Click "MORE"Tab for VIDEO GALLEY and "The 7173 WIKI")  For comparison, change the theme to simple blue...both xthreads work fine on simple blue theme.
Common issue with MyBB plugins due to the horrible way that MyBB handles themes and templates...

Look at the second post in the following thread and reapply the template modifications:
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=288
Thanks!  That seemed to do the trick!  Makes me wonder how many other plugins aren't working on my new theme?  Hmmm...off to test!  Biggrin
With the new v1.30 update, you can actually also deactivate and then reactivate the plugin to see if it fixes the theme.  Am not totally sure if it works (MyBB's template replacing function is known to be buggy).
I tried to deactivate and reactivate but didn't work.  I am on 1.27 though.  Should I go ahead and upgrade to 1.30 now?
I think so as Zinga has changed the way XThreads works in1.30 to accommodate MYBB template oddnesses.
deactivating and reactivating worked for me..thanks!
Reference URL's