MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Admin problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay since I've upgraded to MyBB 1.2.12 I had a lot of problems with MyPlaza which I mostly managed to fix. However, when I got to Admin CP and want to change something with MyPlaza, no matter what, I get this error:

Code:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare check_upload() in /mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_admin.php on line 258

Also, the code looks messy on plaza.php, see for yourself.

http://spagtv.com/forum/plaza.php

Help? My main problem is the admin CP.

Could you please try reactivating the plugin?  Doing so fixes most issues.

If not, could you PM me FTP details, and I'll investigate why /inc/myplaza/myplaza_admin.php is being included more than once... Erf

Thanks.
Will re-activating it make me lose all settings and money I set in it?

And done.
Thanks for that Kikkerking.

Simple issue - after seeing that you had a custom admin directory, it was quick to notice that you didn't upload the updated /admin/myplaza.php

I've done it for you.  Oh yeah, BTW, I've uploaded a v0.53 /admin/myplaza.php, in which I've added a Quick Add Category.  Since I haven't uploaded the language file, the title will be blank.  Not to worry about though Tongue

I also fixed up your template issue.
Out of interested, did you run the upgrade script?  Cause I thought it was meant to rebuild the templates...

I did forget to ask you for an admin account, so I made one myself.  If you have no further issues, you can remove/delete/whatever with it Tongue
Fantasticly done Zinga, thanks for everything.

Yes I did run the upgrade script Shocked But eh whatever it works fine now. Thank you again, I really appreciate your hard work. I will definitely stay active here to check for more cool plugins with great support like this. Smile Thanks!
No worries - it's a pleasure to help kind people like you Smile
Reference URL's