MyBB Hacks

Full Version: [Request] Thread-Images visible in overview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i hope you can understand what i need, cause i cannot write perfect in english ^^

the idea:
at first a XThread-field where you can put in a image-link.
now i would like to see this picture (resized) included the thread-link at the top of the forum-index.
(looks like a overview)
but it must be every time the actual thread-images from the latest newest threads. i think,
you must get the last thread infos from database, so that i can see for example the latest 6 or 8 actual
pictures at the top of forum-index.

Can somebody create this feature? need help Wink
I have this (or something like it) on my site -

Try this link - if you want something a bit different just ask on my site.

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/thread-1294.html

Of course, this requires that you have the picture UPLOADED on your forum.
thx for help, but i know such Attachments Gallerys, and this is not really, what i can use.

must be like this:
Quote:but it must be every time the actual thread-images from the latest newest threads

and i muste use XThreads picture upload, and not as a attachment. (post must be clean)

Wink
For what XThreads application?
Hmm, I think jumper does not know what I am offering to him - I offered him a plugin that showed the first XThreads attachment from the first post in any forum he wanted to define. Or he means he wants a forum display gallery. Or a lightbox. Not  very clear really, but he IS ESL.
Sorry, my mistake ^^

i thought it was only for standard attachments.

is exactly what i need. just testing and i can use it for the forum Wink

thank you, and sorry again, i work to much at the moment Yes
No problems jumper - it would be nice to have a link to your forum so I can see it in action Smile
Reference URL's