MyBB Hacks

Full Version: New layout..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like the clean looks.... Jap
Glad RateU set the logo.
Otherwise, I'd have put up this unreadable crap.

[Image: logojof.png]
Hey I made a quick one. If you like you can use thisSmile

[Image: 2behe0.png]
lol zinga you keep impressing me with your humorous comments
@ Techu: Thanks for the logo Smile

I don't know which logo we should use. Right now, I've just changed the 'logo' with simple CSS.
Ugh.... I'm totally zero with graphic design Oops
(03-09-2011 04:10 AM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]@ Techu: Thanks for the logo Smile

I don't know which logo we should use. Right now, I've just changed the 'logo' with simple CSS.
Ugh.... I'm totally zero with graphic design Oops

Hey CSS is great..Just might wanna throw some border-radius and border-shadow in it..Smile

BTW you just gave me an Idea.. I am gonna make a theme without using any images...Biggrin
But it's a nice idea! (using CSS for the logo)
yea, I use css buttons and so on leefish - with that many pics on a page gotta save where I can Smile
Images can be "embedded" in CSS using data URIs, like I've done with my fork of GoMobile.
You probably only want small images though, since base64 encoding does increase the size of the image (though GZip compression will reclaim most of that back), but it does save an additional page request.  The only drawback is that IE6/7 doesn't support it (although there's workaround for that).
A little update in our MyBB Plugins area:
Because we are using XThreads, I've put the download sorting URL in MyBB Plugins area. Now, we can sort plugins by Download in the threadlist there. I hope you don't mind, Yumi Biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's