MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Hide Sigs of New Users extended
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey MYBBHACKers,
now spammes can not send emails via sendthread. Perhaps more usefull. Still continue the note that "website" only appears after X posts. Please proofread ZiNgA BuRgA. Smile
Looks good - I suggest using the "hidenewbsigs_hidesigs" function to check whether postcount is okay or not.

Personally wish there was a way (without code modifications) to totally disable the sendthread function - IMO, more MyBB bloat we could do without...
(04-07-2011 08:45 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Personally wish there was a way (without code modifications) to totally disable the sendthread function - IMO, more MyBB bloat we could do without...

What do you mean? You just disable it in the usergroup options or you can just remove the link from the templates and delete the file.
(04-07-2011 06:02 PM)Tomm Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean? You just disable it in the usergroup options or you can just remove the link from the templates and delete the file.
Forgot about user group permissions.
Template removal yes... for each installed theme... >_>

Actually, now that I take a look at it, it's probably not as bad as I originally thought.
(04-07-2011 08:45 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good - I suggest using the "hidenewbsigs_hidesigs" function to check whether postcount is okay or not.

No notion do not made directly this. Changed. Firstpost updated.  Thank you!
Reference URL's