MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Close Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need something that allows a person to close a thread with the tid or the topic URL. I've tried editing the basis of sticky.php but i couldn't. I changed all of the function_ things to look right too. So please, could someone make this for me?

-Jake
Hi .Paradox,

Has this got anything to do with MyPlaza?
Hmm, they sound a little different...
Yeah, but I don't really understand what he's saying in the first post, perhaps some nice elaboration Wink
Oops forgot, yes it is for MyPlaza.

Those two requests are completely different, I guess. The one at MyBB.net is being able to double click the topic icon and it automatically closes.

What I am requesting, is a plugin for MyPlaza where you enter the topic ID and it closes, or enter the URL and it closes.

Thank you!
Oh okay.  Please post in the MyPlaza subforums to help me make it distinguishable Smile
Moved for ya.

It's an easy edit for the sticky thread.
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=85

EDIT: I realized I didn't put a proper description on this forum Ouch  Sorry about that.
Yeah, I don't get why it didn't work lol, does putting function_close differ from function_closetopic? I put function_close for them. If it doesn't make a difference, I must have missed a few.

And I edited the PHP within so that isn't a culprit Smile
^ Yeah, I don't think you did everything correctly.
The name isn't too big an issue...
Reference URL's