MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Ignored Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A simple plugin which adds a listbox on the UserCP -> Edit Options page.  Users can select forums they wish to "ignore".
New posts/threads from ignored forums will simply be hidden from the View New/Today's Posts lists (will also work with the View New Subscribed Posts plugin).
Thanks for this plugin!
Yeah, sometimes it's a bit annoying when I view the View New Posts or View Today's Posts, some results comes from my testing/spam area/forum. This plugin can solve my problem. And, each user can decide which forum they want to ignore. Thanks, Yumi Smile
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to set "default" settings for this plugin?

Example, I want all members by default to have a few forums ignored.

Please let me know if it is possible, I can pay a few bucks too Smile

Thanks.
This plugin doesn't have that ability, but it's theoretically addable.
(12-04-2011 08:14 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin doesn't have that ability, but it's theoretically addable.

Could you tell me how can I add it? Or are you willing to do it for me for a few bucks?

I need this a lot, please.

Thank you.
You could probably just run an SQL query to set everyone's ignore value, then change the default of the column.
Not exactly optimal (difficult to change later), but may be suffice for your needs.
thanks u
Wondering if this affects the sidebar - Recent Posts

Thanks.
As mentioned in the first post, it only affects the new/today posts links.  It has no absolutely effect on external plugins.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's