MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Awsome theme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got to this forum from Yumi's signature on community.mybb.com, and I just went "wow" when I saw the theme. It's by far the cleanest and most professional and mature-looking MyBB theme I've even seen, and I've been through all the themes on mybb.com and awesomestyles.com.

So I felt compelled to join and say: Congratulations.
You can thank RateU for that.  Theme entirely designed by him, and he certainly did an awesome job of it Smile  Really lucky to have it!
Thanks Biggrin
I'm still learning, and I learn much from Yumi/ZiNgA BuRgA Smile
Unfortunately, I'm not a designer, so I can't make it better Oops Biggrin
RateU, is your theme available for download somewhere? I'd be interested in using it for my board, http://forum.quantifiedself.com.
I'm really sorry for this late reply.

I try to contribute to this community. Unfortunately, I can't contribute much, because I have a very very limited knowledge. So, I created this theme for Yumi/MyBB Hacks only.
So far, I only create three themes. My first theme is installed on "my" forums. And then, I create two themes and give/contribute it to MyBB Hacks (installed here). None of them available for download.
All of the themes are a very simple/basic themes (I already said that I'm not a designer Biggrin).
I hope later I can learn HTML and CSS (and probably a graphic design software?), so I can create a better themes.

Again, I'm really sorry for the late reply.

You have a very nice forum there Smile
Reference URL's