Additional Settings For Custom Profile Fields [1.2]
RateU Offline
Administrator
RE: Additional Settings For Custom Profile Fields
Updated:
Add {INPUT} element to custom input.
To upgrade, just replace the plugin file.

(05-02-2012 03:36 AM)brad-t Wrote:  Yeah, I figured this plugin would not be able to do everything I want to accomplish here, but it can probably help a bit at least Smile
I don't know whether you still want to use the default Edit Profile page or not. Assuming you don't want to use it (based on your screenshot), try this:
Install the plugin in the first post, then install the plugin attached to this post (I think it's better to do that with a separated plugin than sticking the codes into the original plugin).
It uses do_update_xt_proffields as $mybb->input['action'], so you need to wrap the input fields with a form in usercp template. Something like this:

HTML Code
<form action="usercp.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
Contents and input fields
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_update_xt_proffields" />
<input type="submit" class="button" value="Update Profile" />
</form>

Use {INPUT} (minimum setup) in the Custom Input setting and {VALUE} in the Display Format setting.
For displaying the input in the main user cp page, put {$xtpf_minp['fidX']} manually in usercp template (inside the form above), where X is the custom profile field id.
You need to "load" the non custom profile fields manually. Just add the code in the plugin attached to this post.

Here is a simple example for that:

I've loaded the threads per page and posts per page options manually there.

Attached File(s)
.php  xt_ucp_main.php (Size: 2.74 KB / Downloads: 557)

05-03-2012 05:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Additional Settings For Custom Profile Fields - RateU - 05-03-2012 05:09 AM

Standard Tools