Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Numerous xthread 1.8 problem
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: Numerous xthread 1.8 problem
(01-13-2015 07:05 PM)Hamster24 Wrote:  Hi today i noticed a some sort of bug where if i have enabled inline forum search. the search shows accurate results for first page but after clicking page 2 it just shows the page 2 threads of the Forum and not filtered by the search term we entered.
Do you have anything that rewrites URLs or similar?

(01-13-2015 07:05 PM)Hamster24 Wrote:  Another problem i found is  if make a field radio select and fill the values as such:
Formatting Map List
Value                                
Hello how are you?

display output

Code:
<a href="{$forumurl?}filtertf_product_cat=Hello how are you"><span style="color: green;"> Hello</span></a>

does not convert into link i have 8 such selections out of which 7 converts into link without any problem. there is no problem with space in between "how are you" in the display value as other values are similar and works well.

and yes the field is filterable with exact match

It seems to work for me.  Perhaps double check for any trailing spaces in both your values list and the formatting map - the two must match _exactly_ (case sensitive etc).

(01-13-2015 07:05 PM)Hamster24 Wrote:  Another problem i found is that forums with xthreads with custom templates inline moderation in a thread is broken i am not able to select posts to delete them it gives error
Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again.

Deactivated all plugins except xthreads + Template cond and the problem remains. i only have custom postbit_first so i don't think any js file is missing.

another thing that is odd is forums with custom templates don't update anything smoothly on the page such as quick reply or star rating they take a full refresh. Quick Edit is also not working.
Please check for Javascript errors on your page.

My Blog
01-14-2015 02:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Numerous xthread 1.8 problem - Hamster24 - 01-13-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Numerous xthread 1.8 problem - ZiNgA BuRgA - 01-14-2015 02:50 PM

Standard Tools