Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
 How to format 'Product Review' text box font ?
akm Offline
RE: How to format 'Product Review' text box font ?
(01-12-2012 12:37 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  I'm not too sure whether larger fonts really is the key to make things simpler/more accessible.
My idea of simplicity would be to remove a lot of unnecessary stuff and perhaps streamline the interface.  Maybe improving contrast and making certain things more obvious / easier to navigate.
Size/zoom can easily be controlled by the browser, and people having issues with smaller pages probably should increase the zoom by default I'd think.

Thank you for the suggestion/s, would agree, and am trying to do all of the above.
One thing have found, fair number of folks dont even know how to zoom a browser... and even with the process of zooming some of the display may go off the screen, and need to scroll the screen.
But am definitely trying to meet a balance.
Have already removed certain 'buttons', and when get this font/textbox thing worked out, will try some more 'simplification'.
Am really limited with streamlining, as this (forum creation) is not my day job, so unfortunately the beginner skill level can only go so far with this diy code level work.
Fortunately have had a lot of very helpful/patient support.
Couple other questions, somewhat related... would like to get a general indication, if possible, as to the feasibility, before trying to do.

1. might it be possible to make the 'reply' custom thread fields different from the 'original' post thread post custom thread fields, so replies may be posted and displayed with different info (would have the same subject) than the original thread post ?  

2. although not necessarily related to thread fields, am curious if it may be possible to limit the number of replies made by a user/s to a thread, and if the user/s wanted to add/change something they would just do it with an edit of the original/reply post ?

Thanks again for your help !
01-13-2012 11:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to format 'Product Review' text box font ? - akm - 01-13-2012 11:32 AM

Standard Tools