Additional Settings For Custom Profile Fields [1.2]
Gstone Offline
RE: Additional Settings For Custom Profile Fields
i've encountered something strange. i have the custom profile fields (about me, location, etc) in the User CP template via these plugins. What is weird is that these fields will be cleared after saving the changes.

example: i enter USA inside of the Location field, scroll down and save my settings. USA will then indeed be reflected in my user profile, but when going back into the User CP, it is blank. So the settings save, but going back in to edit them shows them all blank again. The only exception is the Website field. Every other field will be blank (location, about me, gender, etc).

Though I'm unsure if you can help with this, i thought I'd post here just in case. it seems to only blank the fields for Moderators/Admins, but even when i move my test account to Moderator, the fields all save correctly. so it's confusing, as i cannot point out exactly what the cause of this is.

if you have any ideas, thank you. if not, no worries as i feel this might be limited to something i've done personally.
02-12-2013 03:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Additional Settings For Custom Profile Fields - Gstone - 02-12-2013 03:33 PM

Standard Tools