Shoult style sheets be attached to the master style?
Sama34 Offline
Shoult style sheets be attached to the master style?
I barely need to ask for general help, and it is very frustrating when you notice that the official MyBB support team gives an orange about your support threads. So I apologize for almost copy/pasting my question over here Zinga Burga, but this is the last place where somebody can actually help me on this.

I have too plugins that inserts new style sheets to the themes,those sheets are inserted into the master style, so you cannot deleted them (just like you can't delete global.css). Those sheets' content can easily moved to the global.css or showthread.css files to remove one extra file from being loaded (two when in showtread.php).

Quote:ougc_annbars.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)

How are we suppose to insert new sheets in such way that it is MyBB friendly (I can just pack a "read-me" file with instructions of what to include in the xx.css file, but IMO that is no "MyBB friendly") and that those can be deleted as well?

Support PM's will be ignored. Yipi
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread
08-21-2012 04:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Shoult style sheets be attached to the master style? - Sama34 - 08-21-2012 04:40 AM

Standard Tools