Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Can any one help with this ?
JimR Offline
Can any one help with this ?
Hi
I have produced a very big xthreads forum ... it uses just over 200 thread fields....  
I have just a few questions :-

1) how can I revert the field to show in every forum (if I have previously selected a forum for the field) without running a database query ?

2) with this amount of fields it is difficult to keep track of the tab order, I have set them all to 1 in the hope that when displayed they would tab in the order that I got them to display in but in fact they display in the order I added the field ... I guess the answer is to add a tabindex tag to the html in the templates but I was hoping there may be an easier way if I add a few more fields.

3) I need to total some values, I have added a total field after the fields I wish to total and set it's blank value to be something like this

PHP Code:

$p2tot=$GLOBALS['threadfields']['p2p']*$GLOBALS['threadfields']['p2q'];
$p3tot=$GLOBALS['threadfields']['p3p']*$GLOBALS['threadfields']['p3q'];
$GLOBALS['threadfields']['total']=$p2tot+$p3tot
this I guessed when I hit save post this would post the total to the variable $GLOBALS['threadfields']['total']

but it does not seem to do it

4) Could you add a field that identifies the fid as well as the tid in the table 'threadfields_data' so I could do some queries on the database to total a value from a forum.

09-13-2012 09:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Can any one help with this ? - JimR - 09-13-2012 09:03 AM
RE: Can any one help with this ? - JimR - 09-14-2012, 01:40 AM

Standard Tools