Need help with plugin to allow only one thread in selected forums
mark-in-dallas Offline
RE: Need help with plugin to allow only one thread in selected forums
Yep, I meant to say do_newthread_start, was the place I was going to try hooking into.

I had a really weird issue with my forum the other day:  I had modified the reputation.php, postbit_reputation, and rep_details pages so that reps were tied to posts and displayed on the rep_details pages, and it had been working fine for months.  But for whatever reason it had stopped posting the PID to the database and was not displaying on the rep_details pages.

I have a test forum that I implement all changes and modifications on to make sure they won't cause problems, before incorporating them into my live forum, and the rep system was working fine on the test forum.

I checked through each of the modified templates, as well as reputation.php and member.php, and none were causing the problem.  I then replaced all top level files in the root directory and eveything in the inc folder, and that did not solve the issue.

I finally replaced the cache and archive directories and that solved it.

Strange!
07-14-2010 10:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help with plugin to allow only one thread in selected forums - mark-in-dallas - 07-14-2010 10:24 PM

Standard Tools