Poll: What do you think should be done with Bob Jansen
He should be removed from the staff
He should be promoted for his behavior
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Lich_king2 Offline
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Conclusion: MyBB staff members (not all)are corrupted by payed plugin authors. Yawn. Old issue. Sorry kids, learn to split business from friendship. We need more mature staff. Practically get rid of them all and keep Imad,PolarBear,MattR, and Justin. S. Kids are fine, when they are mature. I will not let kid to make me fool neither will I let myself to listen kid who is a staff member of some bulletin board. I can bet that getting rid of Ryan Gordon alone would move MyBB to more professional level. I won't let the elitist to come and to tell me I'm wrong. If someone has knowledge on something than good for him. Also, because you're MyBB developers doesn't give you the right to be ignorant and rude. Also instead of tracking threads about MyBB, better develop it and leave that to Ryan Loss ,Gordon. Oh and good luck on robotic constructions.
It's sad that staff members try to redem themselves by coming here.

It's time for ZeuBB!Tux
Nota Bene: If people want to be successful they need to help each other.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2010 05:10 AM by Lich_king2.)
07-17-2010 04:50 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen - Lich_king2 - 07-17-2010 04:50 AM

Standard Tools