Poll: What do you think should be done with Bob Jansen
He should be removed from the staff
He should be promoted for his behavior
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
leefish Offline
Hamster
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
I am new to MyBB. I use the community forums a fair bit, and usually I have found staff to be helpful. There are a few trolls on the site, they appear to be allowed to do as they please. However, its not my forum or my program, surely the MyBB mods/developers can choose how they want the site to be? If they are "missing a great business opportunity"- then let them. Its their opportunity. As a user of the MYBB software I am happy with the way the software performs. I am even happier that we have great plugin writers like ZingaBurga who make the software even better.

Regarding Bob and his "behaviour" - I don't think its my place to tell him what to do, how to be more professional etc. Thats up to the forum admin. If users started behaving like trolls on my forum I would ban them - and I have to say I would *probably* have banned Technoman by now.

Yes, the immature behaviour of some users has put me off using the community forum on mybb.com. It hasn't put me off the software though. If I want a well run forum to visit to talk about mybb then I have THIS forum.

EDIT: The poll could do with another option, something like "I don't care."

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2010 06:34 AM by leefish.)
07-17-2010 06:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen - leefish - 07-17-2010 06:29 AM

Standard Tools