Poll: What do you think should be done with Bob Jansen
He should be removed from the staff
He should be promoted for his behavior
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
(07-17-2010 08:56 AM)leefish Wrote:  A.I think that English is maybe not your first language?

B.Or you are a drama llama.

(Answer)A.Could you check my english? (Maybe I type to fast?)

(Answer)B.No Drama, Im just motivated in away that somewhere inside me I do care to take my time to show MyBB the importance that can serve to motivate MyBB Staff and its futur Leadership, and maybe a curse in that it leads to better mature Staff & Management from now on and the futur..

(07-17-2010 08:56 AM)leefish Wrote:  A.I never said I hated you.

B.Merely that if a user was going around my forum calling my mods corrupt and me incompetent there is a HIGH probability that I would have banned that user. That is what you are doing on MYBB.

(Answer)A. No names were mentioned who hates me, But I did say in reply to you that I do have enemies so what! I also said I have made some good friends!

(Answer)B. I use Zinga's forum for public information sharing. Each time a Staff Member of MyBB abuses there Power without valid reason I will start to post here so that others can listen to my situation and also to whats happening over there behind the scenes.
I have never met in my life a such disorganzied Support Team!
They say use the PM SYSTEM if someone or something is bothering you, which I seem to try but that never works and sometimes the Staff don't even return a reply in months or go see A, no B no C no D no E it never ends......... so what are we supposed to do? I got 60% warning in return with 2 messages saying that I was rude (calling BOB JANSEN "a little brat")  thats the truth and does the truth really hurt?

This thread was made right on time in terms of what is happening over at MyBB at this very moment. Thanks Zinga for allowing us to talk and express!
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2010 10:38 AM by Technoman.)
07-17-2010 10:19 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen - Technoman - 07-17-2010 10:19 AM

Standard Tools