MyBB.com Attention to All Members
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
MyBB.com Attention to All Members
Right now I myself will be opening a new thread  here with in the next few days and I am preparing to write aobut the Staff of MyBB.com along with the dictatorship behind the scenes that are happening right at this time.

MyBB.com Staff open your eyes cause people are getting sick of your lies and Bullshit! Yes

I will write my story, I will be talking in general about Ryan Gordon and a few other bad charaters that I can not mention until I begin my thread.

I really dont care if I am the only person who feels like this , or if a bunch of people do, it has come to this time and I dont have any other choice or method and I just want to show to thousands of people the true covered lies that are happening over on mybb.com as we speak!

My chin is hi and I know that this will reach to the top of MyBB Ownership very soon cause I will also write a few pages to <chris bolton> so that he can see how his own Staff is running his software MyBB 10feet  under the ground .... we all  love search engines and high rankings!

Also I hope MyBB.com understands correctly NO STAFF IS ALLOWED to post or reply in my very own thread. Absolutely, positively no MyBB Staff what so ever.... no exceptions to it.

coming soon..... got to think my thoughts before writting!

stay tuned....
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2010 03:13 PM by Technoman.)
07-31-2010 01:58 PM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
MyBB.com Attention to All Members - Technoman - 07-31-2010 01:58 PM

Standard Tools