Ryan Gordon has put MyBB into the ground!
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
Ryan Gordon has put MyBB into the ground!
You probably know that Ryan Gordon has a futur plan, which is basically what the kids are calling there NEW home "MyBB.com" nowadays.

MyBB has become a place & community run by kids for kids set in stone by Ryan Gordon!

Ryan Gordon your days are out numbered with the MyBB Team.

It has been a great rollarcoaster experience this far and I have learned so much more being on the Ryan Gordon's Enemy #1 hate list!

People Ryan Gordon is NOT smart at all this he is a very unprofessional developer!

Today, I find MyBB is in a position where we must Now refocus on  how to remove Ryan Gordon from power and instead of telling him maybe we need to focus on something in the terms of  “how do we get rid of Ryan Gordon from power”  the fault of all this is caused by Head of MyBB "Chris boulton" it's to his failure in not proof reading Ryan Gordon's poor traits before having him running a non-successful online MyBB software to the ground is a lesson "Chris boulton" will end up paying for Ryan Gordon horrible and unprofessional mistakes.

MyBB Software is tricky one to understand like any other Buissness. You need to have the perfect people with the right experience to be able to pull off a successful commercial buissness in todays market, which we all know that MyBB does NOT have!

Ever wonder about that mysterious Ryan Gordon? You know, the one you're supposed to trust with MyBB Developement and you never quite know what the hell he is doing when he cant even get things right the first time let alone 50 times?

Did you ever get an impression from looking over MyBB and many software developers that were on MyBB at sometime awile ago and all of a sudden this year why there leaving or dissapearing for good??

I've been dismayed to discover just how many software developers aren't staying with MyBB software. Ever ask the question why????
Hint: R.G....

When we all look closely at the MyBB, we discover Ryan Gordon is  doing exactly the wrong thing with MyBB coding.. Ryan Gordon has shown us many times his poor coding traits which this leads to other software devolpers of having to redo MyBB correctly each and everyday.

When I looked at other commercial software, you can feel that there developers are supporting there own software packages and they put into practice of ideas from professional people and they never push away others trying to help about it. When you tell Ryan Gordon about code errors and bugs he doesnt give a shit about your ideas, he just wishes that everyone else to drop dead somehow.

But we won't. When I discovered that the MyBB popularity on the web has gone downhill and one of the most Un-Popular and needless to say even the complete MyBB Team has almost complete ignorance of issues, Im proudly able to announce this is the END for MyBB.

PS: So I have an announcement to make:  If you are a tired of the MyBB Staff and kiddies who are Developers of MyBB and you want to voice your true oppions, come over here...   http://mybbcentre.ca/showthread.php?tid=4   join the disscussion!
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2010 08:08 AM by Technoman.)
08-05-2010 06:53 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Ryan Gordon has put MyBB into the ground! - Technoman - 08-05-2010 06:53 AM
...useful suggestions? - Firefox Wins - 08-05-2010, 04:02 PM
MyBB is the BEST... - Firefox Wins - 08-06-2010, 08:13 AM

Standard Tools