Ryan Gordon has put MyBB into the ground!
exdiogene Offline
RE: Ryan Gordon has put MyBB into the ground!
Imran, it seem that you have not read properly the previous posts. Ryan himself tell everyone that "HE HAVE NOT A MINUTE OF HIS PRECIOUS TIME TO LOSE" with these discussions. Most of the staff are not responding to PMs for months. Also it is not permitted to posts something against a staff member anymore on MyBB or you are automaticely banned!

These people cannot be more close minded and hiding themself in a locked fortress.

You can walk a horse to the river, but cannot force him to drink even if he would die of starvation! There is no more blind people than the one refusing to see. When you drop seeds, some will fall on the rocks and dry up and some will fall in good earth and will florish. Do not blame the seeder because he is doing what he could with what he have, in hope that his hard work will produce something positive. So at some point, when harvesting nothing you have to give up trying!

I tried many times, in good faith, to help MyBB. Now people have to see the real personnality of those staff people at MyBB and stop beeing compleasant with happy toughts of what they wrongly BELIEVE they are.

Your suggestion is then totally illogical and not based on true facts...

Wink

P.S. I did not had the intension to keep talking on Yumis forums about all this, i was only compelled to respond seeing the situation between Lich_king2 and TheRealDeal...
08-06-2010 03:53 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
...useful suggestions? - Firefox Wins - 08-05-2010, 04:02 PM
RE: Ryan Gordon has put MyBB into the ground! - exdiogene - 08-06-2010 03:53 AM
MyBB is the BEST... - Firefox Wins - 08-06-2010, 08:13 AM

Standard Tools