Ryan Gordon has put MyBB into the ground!
Lich_king2 Offline
RE: Ryan Gordon has put MyBB into the ground!
Yeah right, and people should talk with tyrant because he will listen to them. If someone has any doubt or doesn't have a will to say no to pressure then he should leave the team. The true software teams and companies consist of people that can resist pressures and that can listen to their communities. Doing opposite will lead them to their downfall. Also even if the software is good, the sick fanaticism that people have about it blinds them to see trough it. I'll say this publicly and I really mean it. Half of the MyBB Development Team is joke. And don't start arguing telling that they are volunteers. There are many volunteers that work on different projects and they have dedication to it.

If you can't do something on satisfaction level then rather leave it without helping at all. MyBB lacks serious management and strong hand. The situation there, described in one word is pathetic. ShopMyBB pathetic example where kids think they can sell something that isn't worth a cent.

Do you really think that kids can make project good on long time? Don't make me laugh. Honor to the exclusions, sadly there are little of those.

It's time for ZeuBB!Tux
Nota Bene: If people want to be successful they need to help each other.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2010 05:47 PM by Lich_king2.)
08-06-2010 07:18 PM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
...useful suggestions? - Firefox Wins - 08-05-2010, 04:02 PM
MyBB is the BEST... - Firefox Wins - 08-06-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: Ryan Gordon has put MyBB into the ground! - Lich_king2 - 08-06-2010 07:18 PM

Standard Tools