Announcing MyBB-Hacks Premium Subscriptions
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Announcing MyBB-Hacks Premium Subscriptions
It seems that many MyBB users have a belief that "premium" or paid modifications are superior to free ones.
Now, I respect everyone's beliefs and do not wish to challenge them, so I have decided to introduce MyBB-Hacks Premium which allows users to access the premium modifications on MyBB Hacks.

So how is this different to every other premium MyBB plugins website?
We are very different.  For one, we don't believe you should pay a fixed price - you should pay what you think it's worth! (even if it's nothing)

What benefits do I get from becoming a premium subscriber?
There are many benefits of becoming a premium subscriber, including:
  • Supporting this forum
  • Our underlying gratitude
  • Ability to change your avatar!
  • A free PM inbox
  • Oh, and access to all the PREMIUM plugins here

This is great, how do I become a subscriber?
There are a number of ways you can make a payment - again, we believe you should only pay what you think it's worth.
Once you have made a payment, you should click here to register your premium account.

But I don't want to pay!
That's okay too, we also have a wonderful posting deal for those who can't fork out.  Again, you post as much as you want to, and you'll get a FREE premium account!!!

How long do subscriptions last?
We don't specify an expiry date, however, you may withdraw at any time, with or without any notification.  Unfortunately, no refunds can be given.

So how does this affect non-premium members?
Unfortunately, we have to make some concessions to those who are too cheap to bother trying to get a premium account, but we've strived to be fair and keep as many benefits as possible.
All existing members have been given free premium membership as a token of gratitude for supporting this forum so far.  As for future members, well, uh, you miss out on... something........

I don't like this!
Not everyone does, and we can only please some audiences.  I do have another premium membership offering at my other forum, which you may be interested in, however.

My Blog
09-15-2010 10:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Announcing MyBB-Hacks Premium Subscriptions - ZiNgA BuRgA - 09-15-2010 10:46 AM

Standard Tools