Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
 How to display custom thread field value in a separate column on threadlist?
billy11 Offline
Question How to display custom thread field value in a separate column on threadlist?
First post here, but have done a lot of reading and searching and experimenting with XThreads. Fantastic tool.

Like the subject says, I'm trying to figure out how to display a custom thread field in a separate column on the threadlist on forumdisplay.

My custom thread field is a price field that users enter their own value when creating a thread. I'm trying to accomplish the following:

1) Display the custom thread field value in a new column next to each thread
2) Have that column be able to be sorted or filtered (ascending and descending)

Another option I would like to have would be to have 2 fields (i.e. Price Min. and Price Max) on the threadlist page that users could enter their own values in each field and be able to filter the threads based on those values (i.e. only show threads that have a price between $10 and $40) and be able to sort those results as well (ascending and descending). Not sure if this is possible, but would really like to give users this option.

Would really appreciate any help with these things.
01-13-2015 05:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How to display custom thread field value in a separate column on threadlist? - billy11 - 01-13-2015 05:42 AM

Standard Tools