Chance for a new 'Admin Post Editing' 1.8 ?
DerVVulfman Offline
RE: Chance for a new 'Admin Post Editing' 1.8 ?
Hey, thanks for the reply.  It's pretty close to Zinga's system I can see, and some of the warnings are in German.  Hey, whatever...  Anyone who previously used it would understand that the first warning (line 149) originally rendered "The specified username could not be found!"  And the second batch of warnings for the IP address (lines 162 and 165) both read as "Invalid IP specified".

It works too.  Oh, I gotta remember my timezone and the 18000 (EST Timezone) difference with the Unix timestamp, but I dealt with that before anyway.  And there's the option to add non-registered member usernames too.  

The only issue I have is that I see two Admin Options windows that have the data entry fields, one on top of the other:
+------------------------------------------------+
| Admin options                                  |
|   Edit Timestamp:       _______________        |
|   Post User:            _______________        |
|   Post IP:              _______________        |
| Admin options                                  |
|   Edit Timestamp:       _______________        |
|   Post User:            _______________        |
|   Post IP:              _______________        |

This was weird.   Oh, and only the bottom one works.  The one by Sama34 didn't show a double window, so I wonder what could it be.  *shrugs*

STILL... this works! Yipi

So why didn't the other 4 who downloaded this before me reply? Ouch Tongue Zzz

EDIT:  Okay, changes do NOT occur immediately for the whole forum.  Changing the timestamp in the bottom window DOES change the timestamp 'within' the post itself, but not throughout the forum... not the board or index (and subsequently not the forum stats window).  I've had to use BOTH windows to change the timestamp, and even return to re-full-edit the post to hit 'save' again.  After the second or third save, the change to the datestamp does work throughout the forum.  But not on the first edit/save.
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2015 04:58 PM by DerVVulfman.)
12-27-2015 09:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance for a new 'Admin Post Editing' 1.8 ? - DerVVulfman - 12-27-2015 09:59 AM

Standard Tools