Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Creating XThreads Application Togehter
leefish Offline
Hamster
RE: Creating XThreads Application Together
If you are looking for a guestbook, there is profile comments over on mybb.com in the modifications downloads.

I would like to make a suggestion: On my board I have three forums running on the same template set, they all have different themes. They all use a "core set" of Xthreads custom thread fields. It would be very cool to make a forum or page where these three forums could be "brought together" and still be able to use the Xthreads filtering abilities.

For example, all threads have a tf_filter set on the game type, the subcategory and the expansions required - all threads in all three forums have it. It would be neat to be able to call the thumb and some info from the threadfields (game type, subcategory, expansion) and have that sortable via the tf_filters.

This would be neat if you had say a music forum - or a mybb downloads forum - where different types of music / plugins are in separate forums (so you can theme them individually) but that there was one central page to see ALL the offerings.

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2010 10:10 AM by leefish.)
12-01-2010 08:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creating XThreads Application Together - leefish - 12-01-2010 08:50 AM

Standard Tools