Anyone interested in forking mybb?
envira Offline
RE: Anyone interested in forking mybb?
thanks leefish for the info on mynetwork

But this is all a plugin,and we want some thing more than a forum from mybb.
1.enhanced profiles within core system of mybb,with an activity page whefe users can comment others updates,just not loke facebook but similar to Vanilla forums.
I really appreciate version 2 of vanilla where the activity page is really boosting up the forum rating in forum-software.org

2.integrating mybb into othee cms or network based softwares is really a requirement.
I tried jfusion but it worked and upto some aspects....
Jfusion plugin is nearly abandoned in its development from mybb,which is really pathetic....for a forum software that was awarded as best forum software in 2010...
We really need this so we can see morr mybb"s in large sites.
Really these are a must in version 2 of mybb,.

Adding a networking feature really attracts many members to spend time in forum networks....and it also improves the web masters adverts and easy money jn making.

Hope you consider these all,we can go to a vb/ipb for all these but after all when best us available for free there is no need. To run after the paid ones....

If you want to pay just donate to MYBB and that money helps a lot of young newbies and fresh developers ,who inturn helps by showung more interest in this best script MYBB

I happened to be a medico or else i would hve been in this work of making these into sheer realty.....

Thank you,
Any mistakes please pardon....

Regards,
Dr.envira
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2011 08:41 PM by envira.)
03-02-2011 08:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Anyone interested in forking mybb? - techu - 02-28-2011, 04:10 AM
RE: Anyone interested in forking mybb? - envira - 03-02-2011 08:38 PM

Standard Tools