Announcing MyBB-Hacks Premium Subscriptions
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Announcing MyBB-Hacks Premium Subscriptions
It seems that many MyBB users have a belief that "premium" or paid modifications are superior to free ones.
Now, I respect everyone's beliefs and do not wish to challenge them, so I have decided to introduce MyBB-Hacks Premium which allows users to access the premium modifications on MyBB Hacks.

So how is this different to every other premium MyBB plugins website?
We are very different.  For one, we don't believe you should pay a fixed price - you should pay what you think it's worth! (even if it's nothing)

What benefits do I get from becoming a premium subscriber?
There are many benefits of becoming a premium subscriber, including:
  • Supporting this forum
  • Our underlying gratitude
  • Ability to change your avatar!
  • A free PM inbox
  • Oh, and access to all the PREMIUM plugins here

This is great, how do I become a subscriber?
There are a number of ways you can make a payment - again, we believe you should only pay what you think it's worth.
Once you have made a payment, you should click here to register your premium account.

But I don't want to pay!
That's okay too, we also have a wonderful posting deal for those who can't fork out.  Again, you post as much as you want to, and you'll get a FREE premium account!!!

How long do subscriptions last?
We don't specify an expiry date, however, you may withdraw at any time, with or without any notification.  Unfortunately, no refunds can be given.

So how does this affect non-premium members?
Unfortunately, we have to make some concessions to those who are too cheap to bother trying to get a premium account, but we've strived to be fair and keep as many benefits as possible.
All existing members have been given free premium membership as a token of gratitude for supporting this forum so far.  As for future members, well, uh, you miss out on... something........

I don't like this!
Not everyone does, and we can only please some audiences.  I do have another premium membership offering at my other forum, which you may be interested in, however.

My Blog
09-15-2010 10:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Imran Offline
RE: Announcing MyBB-Hacks Premium Subscriptions
Congratulations and Best of Luck with Subscription Yumi ! Smile

Quote:But I don't want to pay!
That's okay too, we also have a wonderful posting deal for those who can't fork out.  Again, you post as much as you want to, and you'll get a FREE premium account!!!

I can't have enough money to buy subscription Yumi. That's why I go with this option.

[Image: logo.png]

[Image: twitter.png]
09-15-2010 03:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harry Offline
I kinda like the sales gimmick.
Quote:It seems that many MyBB users have a belief that "premium" or paid modifications are superior to free ones.
Now, I respect everyone's beliefs and do not wish to challenge them, so I have decided to introduce MyBB-Hacks Premium which allows users to access the premium modifications on MyBB Hacks.

Oh and..
Quote:So how is this different to every other premium MyBB plugins website?
We are very different.  For one, we don't believe you should pay a fixed price -

You forgot better QUALITY Plugins. Wink

But seriously.. Good luck with it man. Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2010 05:15 PM by Harry.)
09-15-2010 05:15 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Oh my, thank you kind sirs.

However, I am detecting some lack of sarcasm detection here.  Perhaps try hovering over the links to see where they go (and click on the last one if you still can't pick it up).

My Blog
09-15-2010 06:40 PM
Pirata Nervo Offline
this made me lol
09-16-2010 12:42 AM
leefish Offline
Hamster
Hi Yumi, I don't have any money but I can offer you some pocketlint as my subscription....in the mean time I shall continue posting feverishly to qualify for the next premium release - which I understand is the possibility to have an alternative post layout? Awesome.....

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
09-16-2010 01:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gypaete Offline
I have $ 1 on paypal, voucher?

[Image: selenab.png]
09-16-2010 01:20 AM
RateU Offline
Administrator
This is not fair! We don't have an ultimate subscription here, like EP ultimate subscription?
But I think you should reduce the small one time fee to $1.8 - $1.9 mil.
Right now, my Sims have about $1.5mil simoleon.
And someone wants to buy my big forum (well, I'm a big board owner) for about $0,5 mil.
I have a big forum with 1 user, 1 test thread and 1 test reply, 1 unique visitor a day, about 30 unique visitor a month!
Trust me, it is a big forum. Really really big forum. I've set the width of the container to 40,000 pixel.
So, If I steal my Sims money and combine it with my money, I think I have enough money to pay the one time small fee.

09-16-2010 01:33 AM
leefish Offline
Hamster
(09-16-2010 01:33 AM)RateU Wrote:  Trust me, it is a big forum. Really really big forum. I've set the width of the container to 40,000 pixel.

LOL

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
09-16-2010 02:01 AM
TriTop Offline
Your not only a big programmer, you're a big jester too. I got tickled pink. Biggrin
Thanks for all!
09-16-2010 03:55 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools