Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 xthreads.php plugin file leaves forum in blank page
Alan11 Offline
RE: xthreads.php plugin file leaves forum in blank page
Alright. Check my previous post for a new update.

Darn it, so close. I saw that the file was cut off. So I re-uploaded the file and I refreshed. I was able to access the admin cp. Went to another page and it freezes up with the blank page again. I already tried running it on a new forum and I check ed the plugins. It's probably something with the forum itself, maybe a corrupt file somewhere.

"XThreads settings file successfully rewritten - version set to v1.45"

Once the cache file returns, it returns to the blank page. I tried finding ways to rebuild the cache, but no luck.

UPDATE: FINALLY, managed to deactivate xThreads. I was deleting the cache file each time it generated so I could browse the forum. I now deactivated xThreads. I'm going to see if I can uninstall and then reinstall.

UPDATE 2: Alright, I'm back to step 1. Everything's working fine now. It's installed and I can browse the admin CP and the forums. This blank page occurred after I tried creating a custom field. Is there anything I need to do or modify in the templates prior to starting with the custom fields?
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2011 08:37 AM by Alan11.)
08-28-2011 08:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: xthreads.php plugin file leaves forum in blank page - Alan11 - 08-28-2011 08:14 AM

Standard Tools