[Semi-Solved] How to align signature to the bottom of the post [Semi-Solved]
leefish Offline
Hamster
RE: How to align signature to the bottom of the post
(02-23-2012 01:45 AM)Saman Wrote:  So ur sayin' I don't understand the difference between postbit classic and postbit ? Smile I might be new to coding but I'm very smart.
I know that the style of MyBB Hacks forums is postbit_classic. ain't it ? and just to ease my mind, I deleted all postbit codes and it consequently had no effect on postbit classic coz I'd already changed the style to postbit classic and set the sql code to apply it for all users. I'm sure I'm using postbit classic. and I don't guess it's a matter of PEBKAC because all the other codes I manipulated or added, are working perfectly fine. this is a very minor issue I've come across. Frown
If you confirm that this code works then it does Smile
I'll sort it out...
Thank you so much Leefish 'n Sama 4 helpin'

I'm glad to hear it. Re not knowing the difference between one postbit and another - I never said that. Of course, given that you didn't seem to know the difference between one forum software and another it would have been a fair assumption to make......

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
02-23-2012 10:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to align signature to the bottom of the post - leefish - 02-23-2012 10:19 AM

Standard Tools