Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Wii friend codes
hockeyhero Offline
Wii friend codes
hi.. i thought since zingabruga is an awesome coder i would make this thread and see if he/she(srry i dont want to offend by saying the wrong one..Aww) can convert this mod for mybb... i know most nintendo/gaming forum owners would be grateful for this...Smile

anyways.. here's the original mybb thread.. http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=28559

Yipi
02-27-2008 10:44 AM
Find all posts by this user
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: Wii friend codes
Since I don't own any Nintendo device, would you be able to explain exactly what it does, and what you want?  Thanks.

My Blog
02-28-2008 10:27 AM
hockeyhero Offline
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Since I don't own any Nintendo device, would you be able to explain exactly what it does, and what you want?  Thanks.

well.. the latest console nintendo wii has friend codes and so most wii forums have options where it'll let people add each other to thier wiis... what this does is basically let the forum user put thier wii code in their profile and it shows in their posts... so people can add other people easier..Smile

i think this can be worked by adding the custom profile fields code in the postbit... how would i do that?

thanks...Yipi
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2008 01:38 PM by hockeyhero.)
02-28-2008 01:37 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Well if it's that basic, then yes, all you need is custom profile fields.  Just make a textarea custom field and users can stick their friends' usernames in the textarea.  Then for the postbit part, search MyBB Community for the code.

My Blog
02-28-2008 05:01 PM
blueparukia Offline
^^Yeah, a custom profile field is all you need for this.
02-28-2008 05:04 PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools