Post to read More
terzier Offline
Toungue Post to read More
hai all Biggrin

I need a plugin such as this, but little change (Modifications) Biggrin . that is, the user can read (Read More) the contents of the continuation of the post when it reply to posts. that where the posts will be cut with a word "Read More". Biggrin . like this plugin work.

I'm tired of using plugins Hide Content Until Reply ... because with this plugin users are required to add tag [hide] terzier was a very handsome young man. Tongue [/hide] .

and I hope this plugin also works when the user access the forum through archival methods. Tongue

then, how? Yipi
or, in this way can be done using Template Conditionals or PHP in Templates / Complex Templates plugin? Eyes

Un-Official MyBB from Indonesia| Facebook Page|Twitter
GARUDA DIDADA KU
12-04-2012 07:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terzier Offline
RE: Post to read More
feedback please Frown

GARUDA DIDADA KU
12-06-2012 01:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nier3 Offline
I'm searching a plugin similar, but not "when users reply to posts", only when guests click on "read more"
12-07-2012 04:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terzier Offline
thanks for reply, nier3.
if applicable to the guests, the plugin is already perfect. but what I want more than a working plugin with excess. namely: member must give the post to see where it goes. because I was bored with the member who just ride through and no activity. Tuxout

there ends my community forum where members deserted just ride through it.

please help. is there someone who can modify (or whatever it is called) plugin.
or, in this way can be done using Template Conditionals or PHP in Templates / Complex Templates plugin?

GARUDA DIDADA KU
12-07-2012 05:24 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools