Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 [Suggestion] Money Limiter
Deidara Offline
[Suggestion] Money Limiter
I'll make this short, there should be a module/mod that allows how much money one can earn in an entire day.

Like I can post up to five posts getting 50 yen each. And the limiter would limit the amount of money I make a day, so pretend it's set at ¥250

and five posts of 50 yen equal up to 250 yen.
If I make any more posts, it wouldn't allow me to make any more money in that entire day until after Midnight.

Also, I would like to apologize for my rudeness seeing as I skipped straight to the suggestions sections. Normally, I would introduce myself.
MyPlaza is a very powerful mod, as the description says. The members referred to it as "beast", which a positively powerful expression.
But as we aren't strict about certain levels of spam, it would ruin the economy of the board if a limiter is not in place.
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2008 05:55 AM by Deidara.)
04-27-2008 05:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kahram Ramsus Offline
RE: Money Limiter
Indeed.

Same in my case, thing is, without a daily limit, people can uber a character rather quickly in cases of Roleplays just by spamming the forum.

so yeah, this addon would be nice
04-27-2008 05:55 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: [Suggestion] Money Limiter
I think that's not a bad idea, though there is still an issue that people will then just spam to their limit (probably better I guess).

The main problem is somehow caching how many posts they've made in a day... >_>

My Blog
04-29-2008 11:50 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools