Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Is it possible to make "attachment fee" work on pictures in MyPlaza ??
Don_Doh Offline
Is it possible to make "attachment fee" work on pictures in MyPlaza ??
I would like to make my forum so, that it shows the thumbnails of the attached pictures in the threads, but the user can set a fee on them, so the other user shall pay to see the full-size image.

Is it possible to make it so ??

This function is very important for my forum, so I hope very much you can/will help me.

I have tested it at my newinstalled fourm, if the forum is set to "show thumbs" I can with an other user click it and see the picture without paying, and the same is the case if it just show the as link Frown

other attachment works fine (tested it with a zip-files), and require that other users pay the fee, to download the attachment... but not when it is pictures Frown

and when I post the attachment, I can see/edit the fee next to the file-name in the "edit post"-thing, but not when it is images I attach Frown
05-17-2008 08:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: Is it possible to make "attachment fee" work on pictures in MyPlaza ??
Hi,
I believe fees set by the admin will still work.

If you're talking about fees set by the user, by default, users aren't allowed to add fees for image attachments.  To change this, go to AdminCP -> Attachments -> Attachment Types -> <select image format> -> Edit and make sure attachment fees are allowed for that attachment type.

I don't think I put up a Javascript popup, like there is for other attachment types, so instead, the user will be redirected to a new page, to pay the fee.

Hope that helps.

My Blog
05-20-2008 12:33 PM
Don_Doh Offline
RE: Is it possible to make "attachment fee" work on pictures in MyPlaza ??
Thanks A LOT !!! that was excactly what I meant/needed to know Great

Is it possible to make it so that it shows the thumbnail in the thread for pics  you haven't paid for/without fee, but shows the pic in full size with pics you have paid the the/there have no fee?

I know this properly need some changing in the code of the forum, and it is not a must for my forum, but I think it would be a great feature Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2008 06:32 PM by Don_Doh.)
05-20-2008 06:32 PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools