Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Need some pointers on the thread description feature of xthreads
probear Offline
Need some pointers on the thread description feature of xthreads
I had been reading lots of people using xthreads and I also wanted to try it.
It is a very useful, powerful tool and many thanks to the author of this plugin.

I had a doubt, the thread description that we use with xthreads, can by any means, we can make it the meta description of that thread too?
I mean to say, while creating a thread, and thread description enabled for it,
what is needed to do so that the thread description also becomes the meta description.

I think that maybe some changes are required to be done in the templates, but where, that I cant figure out.

looking for any pointers that might solve this issue for me.
(10-12-2013 07:00 PM)probear Wrote:  I had been reading lots of people using xthreads and I also wanted to try it.
It is a very useful, powerful tool and many thanks to the author of this plugin.

I had a doubt, the thread description that we use with xthreads, can by any means, we can make it the meta description of that thread too?
I mean to say, while creating a thread, and thread description enabled for it,
what is needed to do so that the thread description also becomes the meta description.

I think that maybe some changes are required to be done in the templates, but where, that I cant figure out.

looking for any pointers that might solve this issue for me.

Also, If I am using google seo plugin, will it interfere in any manner with xthreads?
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2013 07:26 PM by probear.)
10-12-2013 07:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Need some pointers on the thread description feature of xthreads - probear - 10-12-2013 07:00 PM

Standard Tools