Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Requests !
The Winner Offline
Exclamation Requests !
Hi guys,

First, I must say that you are doing a great great job improving MyPlaza, so thank you very much ..
Second, I have some requests :
- In the postbit, there is a centence that shows MyPlaza Money for the user, I want to add one that shows how much he/she has in the bank!
- I want to disable negative money, I mean if you have $0.00 you can't donate $100.00 to someone and then have -$100.00 in your account! It causes me a lot of problems!
- I want to limit the use of the bank per month, U mean you can use it just 10 times per month for exemple!
- Is there any possibility to show in the thread how much its owner earned by making it ?
- A question : Does unapproved posts make money for their owner ?

Sorry for my bad English! And thanks in advance!
06-30-2008 08:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: Requests !
(06-30-2008 08:30 PM)The Winner Wrote:  - In the postbit, there is a centence that shows MyPlaza Money for the user, I want to add one that shows how much he/she has in the bank!
Use this plugin/module (it'll work as both):

.php  bankinpostbit.php (Size: 677 bytes / Downloads: 646)

After activating, edit your postbit template, and place {$post['bankmoney']} where you want the amount of money in the bank to be displayed.

(06-30-2008 08:30 PM)The Winner Wrote:  - I want to disable negative money, I mean if you have $0.00 you can't donate $100.00 to someone and then have -$100.00 in your account! It causes me a lot of problems!
That shouldn't be possible...
Are you sure you can do this?

(06-30-2008 08:30 PM)The Winner Wrote:  - I want to limit the use of the bank per month, U mean you can use it just 10 times per month for exemple!
Edit the Bank Withdraw / Bank Deposit items and change the Maximum number of purchases and Enforce buy limits within this time only (in seconds) options for both.
(depositing/withdrawing is considered a "buy")

(06-30-2008 08:30 PM)The Winner Wrote:  - Is there any possibility to show in the thread how much its owner earned by making it ?
Can be done with a simple multiplication - ie, num replies in thread * rate.

(06-30-2008 08:30 PM)The Winner Wrote:  - A question : Does unapproved posts make money for their owner ?
From memory, yes - you should be able to check that.

My Blog
07-01-2008 07:28 PM
The Winner Offline
-Use this plugin/module (it'll work as both)

|- I've upload it via AdminCP->MyPlaza as a module, when I try to activate it, I get this error : "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/********/public_html/forums/inc/plugins/myplaza/bankinpostbit.php on line 6"

-That shouldn't be possible...

|- Yeah I'm very sure, one of my users registered an other account and donated $100.00 to himself!!! The account that he registered has -$100.00 now! Also, I can deposit $1000 or more in the bank even if I don't have anything in hand!!! And I'll get -$1000 if I do so!! If you need confirmation by image, I can do it!

- Edit the Bank Withdraw / Bank Deposit items and change the Maximum number of purchases and Enforce buy limits within this time only (in seconds) options for both.
(depositing/withdrawing is considered a "buy")

|- I just did it, I think it will work perfectly, thanks!

- Can be done with a simple multiplication - ie, num replies in thread * rate.

|- I don't really understand your meaning, but just forget it, I don't need it anymore!

- From memory, yes - you should be able to check that.

|- Ok, I will always move unapproved posts to the archive, to resolve this problem!

----------------
Thank you for your time! Waiting for your reply ..
07-01-2008 10:08 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
(07-01-2008 10:08 PM)The Winner Wrote:  -Use this plugin/module (it'll work as both)

|- I've upload it via AdminCP->MyPlaza as a module, when I try to activate it, I get this error : "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/********/public_html/forums/inc/plugins/myplaza/bankinpostbit.php on line 6"
Try it as a plugin then - I only tested it as a plugin, but thought it should work as a module.

(07-01-2008 10:08 PM)The Winner Wrote:  -That shouldn't be possible...

|- Yeah I'm very sure, one of my users registered an other account and donated $100.00 to himself!!! The account that he registered has -$100.00 now! Also, I can deposit $1000 or more in the bank even if I don't have anything in hand!!! And I'll get -$1000 if I do so!! If you need confirmation by image, I can do it!
Something must be really weird, cause I can't do it.
When depositing more than I have on hand, I get this error:
Quote:Sorry, you do not have enough money to perform this action!
When donating to yourself:
Quote:Sorry, you cannot donate to yourself.
If donating more than you have:
Quote:Sorry, you do not have enough money.

I don't think image confirmation is going to help here...

My Blog
07-02-2008 09:15 PM
The Winner Offline
RE: RE: Requests !
About the negative points :
So, what am I suppose to do then ?!
07-02-2008 10:27 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Try deactivating and reactivating the plugin.  If you don't want to mess up the current amount of money, make a copy of your board and do it there.

Then if you still get it after reactivating, please give me a step by step on what you do to set up MyPlaza after activating the plugin.

Sorry, can't help you any other way...

My Blog
07-03-2008 09:42 PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools