Should I keep MyBB Hacks?
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Should I keep MyBB Hacks?
For anyone reading this, just posing a question to you.  But first, some history (skip if you wish).

I originally opened MyBB Hacks just for a place to stick my plugins without spamming the official MyBB community forums with a whole heap of stuff, plus make things easier for me to manage.  I decided to close this after I joined the MyBB development team as I didn't really write any more plugins and the MyBB 1.2.x branch was phased out.  You can see all the old posts here.

Anyway, just wondering what peoples' thoughts on whether I should keep this open or not?  I'll probably post all my plugins up here, but I can say for certain whether I'll keep support or not, or whether I'm going to ever continue developing or not (I don't like keeping obligations on stuff I voluntarily do).
I'm thinking, again, it might be a good place for me to collate all my work together rather than having it spread out across the place.

So do you think this would become "yet another useless 3rd party MyBB forum" or not?  Do you think this forum would actually have much of a use to anyone, including you?

Thanks for reading.

My Blog
03-05-2010 07:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pirata Nervo Offline
RE: Should I keep MyBB Hacks?
If you release a lot of useful stuff I don't think why it should become another useless 3rd party MyBB forum Tongue
03-06-2010 12:43 AM
RateU Offline
Administrator
This is a very useful site, Yumi. Tutorial, plugin, knowledge sharing (in the "history" part). You have all of that in this site. I really hope you keep MyBB Hacks.

03-06-2010 01:47 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Thanks for the replies.  But yeah, I dunno if I'll release anything useful.  I don't really want to maintain anything that's not going to really be used... >_>

Thanks again though.

My Blog
03-06-2010 03:54 PM
Harry Offline
I know alot of the MYBB staff does not care for me but i still think you are da bomb dude. Smile  Have always been very helpful when i needed it and you know your stuff.

So i hope you keep this site. Sorry i did not find it sooner. I just came across your thread on mybb for the Display Name / User Nickname Plugin and thus how i found this site.
03-18-2010 11:59 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Thanks Harry Smile

My Blog
03-18-2010 12:17 PM
Chandy Offline
Omg man,your forum is rox.
Keep up the good work,because you've a huge talent Wink

Cheers
04-02-2010 06:31 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Thanks Chandy Smile

My Blog
04-02-2010 07:28 PM
English Muffin Offline
Dude, I found your site though MyPlaza and I love this site, you should keep it, I will have alot of requests for plugins soon Tongue
04-11-2010 05:23 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Thanks.
Note, I don't really do plugin requests these days, unless I think it is really useful to myself or it's a really small thing.

My Blog
04-11-2010 08:47 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools